Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Find!

Shop Miss A Haul!
Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting lately! I have been so busy with school and starting my new job! Hopefully now that I am getting into the groove of things, I will be posting more! Todays video is about  Shop Miss A! This site is amazing! They sell everything from jewelry, make up, phone cases, nail accessories, and so much more! The plus to it all is everything on the site is One Dollar! Now I don't know about you guys but that is one of the greatest things I have heard! The video goes more in depth, as well as shows what I bought and my thoughts! 
Link for Shop Miss A Here!
Video is below but link for it is here as well!

Here are some of my favorite things I bought from the site! All just $1 each!
And a possible make up tutorial soon for the look below?

Hopefully you all liked the video! Let me know if you all like the site! Send and tag me in pictures on Instagram use #chasingrenee! Have a lovely day everyone! 
Love Always,
Monique Renee
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment