Saturday, August 16, 2014

First Youtube Video!

And It's A Hair Tutorial!!!
I made a video! and I must say I am very proud of it! I give kudos to anyone who makes these things, the process was long.  I feel like I finally understand my computer better due to everything I had to look up, just to edit this video! I had difficulties with YouTube as well, this was supposed to be up yesterday but today shall do! So hopefully you all enjoy the video, if you have any questions feel free to let me know.   Request anything you would like, I will be more then happy to make a video for you all! Enjoy! 



Products Used:
      • Metal Sectioning Clips- Sally's Beauty Supply for about $3
      • Bobby Pins- can be found at any store with beauty supplies about $1-2
      • John Frieda Heat Defeat- Target about $6 
      • Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray-Target about $10-15
      • Any Brush
      • Straightner- Tj Maxx has the best deal for a good quality one

You can also add in your favorite little accessories as well, to give it your own personal style! Here are some of my favorite things to add!
Flower Crown - Homemade!
Messy Hair after a nap. Love it!
Head Band- Forever 21
Necklace& Shirt - Local Store 

Make Up For the Day 
Possible Future Tutorial
Excuse the extra lines on my liner, my mascara wanted to add an extra line!





Love Always,
Monique Renee
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment