Thursday, August 14, 2014

Things To Come

So excited for New Things!
         *So this week has been pretty hectic! Which is why I have yet to post anything YET.  I acquired a new job! and had to give my two weeks notice to the other of course, which was saddening considering it was my first job*
         Anyways onto things you all might be more interested in I am excited to say that I am going to be taking pictures each day of different outfits to I like to wear that come from different clothing brands and places just to maybe help inspire you all. I will also be creating YouTube videos!! (Those are still in the works, since I am new to editing!) Please let me know what YOU want to see tutorials for! I am so thankful for you all reading/following me blog and I promise I will stay more updated! Maybe I will even post something tomorrow *cough cough wink wink* So stay tuned everyone!
Love Always,
Monique Renee
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment