Monday, August 18, 2014

Fringe




and make up!
Of course I must have one that doesn't match the rest!




Heres a list of the clothing and where I bought them!
Clothing
          • Kimono: Tj Maxx (currently they are on sale for around $10)
          • Shirt: Little shop near my house ($10)
          • Shorts: Tj Maxx (bought them on sale for $6)
          • Sandals : Sketchers 
Accessories

          • Sunglasses: Forever 21 (about $3)
          • Bracelets: Target ( roughly 10 dollars for 2 different sets)
Summer is slowly coming to an end, but we still have the heat so we are still able to wear all our outfits! The pieces I chose were great since the kimono and shirt are going to be able to shift to my fall clothing! The best part was that all these pieces were within a very good price range, which is always a plus. You don't need to spend a lot of money to put together a cute and stylish outfit! I personally love these pieces because I am able to mix and match them with other pieces of clothing I have to make a new outfit! Hopefully you all find inspiration from my choices! Remember when shopping to look for pieces that can build your wardrobe and outfit selection! Happy Shopping!

Love Always,
Monique Renee
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment