Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome to a Bit of My World

Hello Everyone! 
As a beginning blogger, I want to express my gratitude that you are all reading this to begin with! I am still new to this, so bare with me through it all! I am excited to share with you pieces of my life; from clothes, make up, experiences, deals, and so much more.  I hope that you will enjoy life with me, and maybe learn new things along the way.  I am in no way a writer, make up artist, stylist, or designer; but I do have a love and passion for these things. 



Whether we are best friends, acquaintances, family, or strangers I am so excited to get to know you all more. Please feel free to ask me about anything you are interested in! I have already added posts to the make up, style, and hair tab! Let me know if there are any requests for certain items you are all interested in, I will be more then happy to answer any questions!
Video tutorials should be up soon! 
Again thank you all for the support! Stay Tuned!
Love Always,
Monique Renee
 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment